Prior to my graduate study, I was a research assistant under the supervision of Prof. Chi-Ying Tsui and Prof. Wing-Hung Ki at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) and NeuroTech (HK) Limited for half a year.
For my personal hobbies, please check More about Me.
I am interested in the design of hardware-software interface with the work spanning
- Computer Architecture
- Heterogeneous Systems
- Architectural Design Space Exploration
- Memory Systems
- Hardware/Software Co-design Method
- Parallel Programming
For my publications etc., please check CV.
- [Dec 2021] I passed my PhD Qualifying Exam!
- [Nov 2021] We presented our ILLIXR work at the 2021 ADA Symposium!
- [Nov 2021] We presented our paper titled ILLIXR: Enabling End-to-End Extended Reality Research at IISWC 2021. The video is available here! We also won the Best Paper Award!
- [Sep 2021] Our paper titled ILLIXR: Enabling End-to-End Extended Reality Research is accepted for publication at IISWC 2021! It also has the artifact part!
- [July 2021] FARSI becomes open-sourced. Available here!
- [June 2021] We presented our ILLIXR work at the ISCA 2021 tutorial. The video is available here!
- [Apr 2021] We presented our ILLIXR work at the ASPLOS 2021 tutorial!
- [Mar 2021] ILLIXR v2.1.10 is released. Available here!
- [Sep 2020] ILLIXR v2.1.0 is released. Available here!
I am always grateful for the people who offered me help and recognition regardless of the degree and amount. Some small help or even a single line of kind words can be the star that enlightens my world. An opportunity you offered me can alter the trajectory of my life. I would like to sincerely thank you all.